1) What are the payment modes available for a Baseusworld purchase?
- At Baseusworld , you get multiple payment options like Net Banking, Gift Card, Cash on Delivery. The payment gateway partner of Baseus uses a secure encryption technology to keep your details confidential.
- Payment made using Master Card, Visa, Maestro and American Express Credit/ Debit cards are also accepted.
2) Is there any hidden charge while making a purchase on Baseusworld?
What is Cash on Delivery?
- If a person is not comfortable on paying online then he/ she can choose to pay at the time of product delivery.
- The maximum order value for Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) payment is ₹10,000. It is strictly a cash-only payment method.
- Gift Cards or store credit cannot be used for C-o-D orders. Foreign currency cannot be used to make a C-o-D payment. Only Indian Rupees accepted.
How do I pay using a credit/debit card?
Baseusworld accepts payment made by credit/debit cards issued in India and 21 other countries.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank's page for entering the online 3D Secure password.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and Maestro debit cards.
To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
Internationally issued credit/debit cards cannot be used for Flyte, Wallet and eGV payments/top-ups.
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Baseusworld?
- With the highest level of transaction security, your online transaction is secured on Baseusworld. We use 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
- All credit card and debit card payments on Baseusworld are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by the leading banks. Banks now use the 3D secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
What does Baseusworld prevent card fraud?
- Baseusworld understands the importance of a strong fraud detection and resolution capability. We and our online payment partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team.
- In the rarest of rare cases, when our team is unable to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically, the transaction is kept on hold, and the customer is requested to provide identity documents.
- The ID documents help us ensure that the purchases were indeed made by a genuine card holder.
- We apologies for any inconvenience that may be caused to customers and request them to bear with us in the larger interest of ensuring a safe and secure environment for online transactions.
What is a 3D secure password?
- The 3D Secure password is implemented by VISA and MasterCard in partnership with banks under the "Verified by VISA" and "Mastercard SecureCode" services, respectively.
- It adds an additional layer of security through identity verification for your online credit/debit card transactions.
- The password, which is created by the customer, is known only to him/her.
Can I use my bank's Internet Banking feature to make a payment?
We accept payment through Internet Banking for the following banks:
- Yes, you can. Baseusworld offers you the convenience of using your bank's Internet Banking service to make a payment. With this you can directly transfer funds from your bank account, while conducting a highly secure transaction.
Can I make a credit/debit card or Internet Banking payment on Baseusworld through mobile?
- Yes, you can make credit card payments through the Baseusworld mobile site and application
- Baseusworld uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks.
How do I place a Cash on Delivery order?
- Items indicating "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
- Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash on Delivery"
- Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation
- Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation
- You need to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment
Terms & Conditions:
- The maximum order value for COD is ₹10,000
- Gift Cards or Store Credit cannot be used for COD orders