This document is established to define the Warranty Policy through which Teleecare Network India Pvt. Ltd. warrants its Baseus products, customers have purchased from TNIPL or TNIPL distributors, resellers, or other authorized partners to be free from manufacturing defects in material and functional failure under normal use. This limited warranty shall apply to Baseus brand products only. For below products, defects under normal use circumstances and at the discretion of the company, TNIPL shall provide free of charge repair and/or replacement services within the warranty period.
Proof of an authentic invoice is a must for the eligibility of a product to be covered under warranty. Approval of the claim based on verified invoice will be at the sole discretion of TNIPL services.The product warranty period commences from the date on the invoice. This warranty extends only to the original purchase and is non-transferable.
Warranty is not applicable in following cases
- If the stipulated warranty period as determined from proof of purchase, has expired.
- The product is not used according to the instructions.
- Deterioration of the product caused by normal wearing and tearing.
- Modification or alteration of any nature is made in whatsoever way to the product.
- If the product is tempered or repaired by an un-authorized person / agency.
- Any external accessories or add-ons, which are not supplied by Baseus.
- Place of use do not conform to the general operating conditions of the product.
- If any damage occurs in/on outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents, rusts or scratches on the exterior cases, buttons and other attachments and the if product is found to be physically damaged, plastic melted, wet /moist or burnt.
- If the product serial number or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered.
- Damage in transit to and from service center.
- In case of Ear Phones / Headsets / Sync Cables – damaged or broken or cut cables, torn cable jacket, jacks, modular plugs, wear & tear of connectors, switches, ear tips, ear loops, ear cushions.
- Any other circumstances that are contradictory or are not in compliance with business ethics.
Warranty Policy Guidelines
- In case of online purchase, customer should contact Baseus Customer Care for support over the issue faced.
- Customer must have the original invoice copy.
- Product needs to be within warranty period as per purchase date
- Product’s physical condition is good i.e. product is neither physically damaged, nor dented, nor affected from liquid seepage
- Baseus will issue replacement to customer and also returns the original invoice for the customer to claim service for rest of warranty period.
6.In case of online purchase, customer should contact customer care number of online seller or Baseus Customer Care for support over the issue faced.